Freehand is a wavetable synth that can produce a wide range of sounds, as you can draw your own waveforms, save and load them up again, even randomize your waveforms. Also it has got frequency modulation sequencers added to the FM features, which gives Freehand a unique sound. Included are over 150 waveforms and 100 presets. Freehand comes in two versions, SL and Full. The full version will set you back only 10 dollars, and gives you more features, for instance an additional 200 professional presets making a total of 300 presets, and 32 voices. Don’t let the low price fool you, this is an awesome synth that I use myself in all my produce!
Freehand comes in two flavours, freeware (SL) and Full. The 2 versions just have little difference, but getting the full version will help us continue to do what we do. If you really like Freehand, please consider getting the full version.
- 3 Wavetable Oscillators
- 135 prefab waveforms in 10 category’s
- Random wave generation
- Frequency Modulation
- Double FM CV Sequencer Pitch Sequencer with individual outputs
- Modulator with mod envelope
- BPM Synced LFO Filter with Saturation and extra High Pass Filter
- Filter Envelope
- Chorus and Reason style Delay
- 200 extra additive waveforms
- 100 Presets
- 8 Voices
- Pitch Bend
- Paid version: 32 Voices total of 300 Presets with extra sound bank
Minimum System Requirements
- Processor: Pentium/AMD with SSE/SSE2 instructions
- Processor speed: 1800 MHz RAM (Cache): 512 MB RAM
- Operating system: Windows 98/ME/XP/Vista or 2000
- Host application: Cubase VST 3.7 or higher or other VST 2.0 compatible host software
- Other Components: PC equipped according to the specifications of the host software
Important Note: No MAC support. Windows only.